Sunroom by Davlin – Railings
Sunroom by Davlin provides aluminum railings for residential homes, cottages, lake houses, patios, decks and commercial properties throughout Muskoka, Georgian Bay, Lake of Bays and Parry Sound districts.
- Aluminum post and handrails are powder coated in choice of Black, Bronze, White, Sandalwood, Sequoia Dusk and dark grey available in 4 different profiles
- Standard ¾ x ¾ picket style with the choice of 4 different hand rails, Post available in 2-1/2”x 2-1/2; 3”x 3” or 6” x 6” sizes
- Framed glass railing features a 5 ml tempered glass system with Top hand rail in 4 choices with a bottom rail; available with 2-1/2”2-1/2”; 3” x 3” or 6”x 6” post
- Our scenic glass features a 10 ml tempered glass system with 2-1/2” x 2-1/2” post allowing you to sit back and enjoy and unobstructed view from any area of your outdoor living space
- Our glass railing is low maintenance and no need for any regular treatment beyond an occasional cleaning of the glass
- Bar top railing features a 6” x 1” handrail or arm rest that gives you the feel of a safety rail while allowing you to pull up a bar chair or stool to enjoy your favorite drink or appetizer
- All our railing is engineered to meet Ontario’s building codes
Let Sunroom by Davlin handle the entire process for you from designing to delivery and installation. Our professional sales staff can provide custom design solutions to meet your specific needs. Sunroom by Davlin can make the entire process simple and easy by providing prompt, reliable service that is flexible to meet your needs
Browse through a selection of available designs and solutions.
Have an idea that you don’t see here? Contact Us and we can work directly with you or your designer to create a quality finished solution that will compliment your deck.
Call to discuss your project or make an appointment. Speak with one of our knowledgeable design consultants and browse materials, finishes and design all at your location.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Hours of Operation:
Monday to Friday: 8:30am – 5:00pm